Low-income households find it hard to acquire devices like iPad and phones. However, having these devices is necessary, thanks to rapid technological development. Most vital day-to-day activities like emergency services, education, and jobs are shifting online. Thus, there is a dire need for low-income households to stay connected virtually with government-free iPad the phones.
Through the federal communication commission (FCC), the US government provides free iPad with phones to low-income households. You are eligible if you meet the income and participation criteria of the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). Moreover, you will enjoy a discounted iPad with a co-pay of $10.01.However, if you qualify for a free iPad with a phone through ACP benefits, you will get an internet and service monthly discount of $30. But if you are a tribal land resident, you get up to a $75 monthly discount.
On the other hand, you can qualify for a free iPad with a phone through eligibility for Lifeline Assistance Program. Some of the best service providers offering free iPad with phones via Lifeline and ACP are Cintex Wireless and Airtalk Wireless, which we will discuss later in this article. Moreover, there are other ways you can get a free iPad with the phone if you don’t qualify for government programs that offer these devices. Let’s discuss how you can get a free iPad with the phone.
Eligibility For Free iPad With Phone From The Government
To get a government free iPad and phone, you should be a participant in government-assisted programs. These programs that offer free iPad with phones are the Lifeline assistance program and the affordable connectivity program (ACP). The requirement for these programs is listed below:
i. ACP Eligibility For Free iPad With Phone
- You must have an annual household income of 200% or below the federal poverty guidelines
- You must be a participant of government-aided programs like Medicaid if you are a recipient of the federal Pell Grant in the current award year, section 8/Federal public housing assistance, Supplemental nutrition assistance program (SNAP), reduced / free lunch or breakfast program, Supplemental security income, WIC, lifeline, survivors benefit and Veterans pensions.
- You can also get a free iPad with the phone if you reside in tribal land and participates in any of these tribal programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs general assistance, income-based-Head Start, Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, and TANF.
ii. Lifeline Assistance Eligibility For Free iPad With Phone
- Based on income criterion, you are eligible for a free iPad with the phone if you have an income of 135% or less of federal poverty guidelines.
- You can also get a free iPad with the phone if you are a participant in a federal government-aided program like The supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, Veterans, and Survivors Pension Benefit, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance/Section 8, and Supplemental Security Income.
- You are eligible for a free iPad with the phone based on the tribal land programs aforementioned.
How Can I Apply For a Free iPad With Phone Through ACP And Lifeline
Verify your eligibility for a free iPad with a phone with a Lifeline and ACP through the national verifier. If eligible, choose a service provider company through whom you will apply for a free iPad with the phone. Then you can apply by visiting their official website.
Alternatively, you can apply directly through Lifeline and ACP’s official website. Here you must provide your personal information like your social security number and full legal name.
Moreover, you will provide legal documents to verify your eligibility for a free iPad with the phone. You also print out the application form and send it via mail after fitting it out to: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773
Verification Documents Required To Get Free iPad With Phone
- Based on income: you will require these documents to get a free iPad with phone: Social Security statement of benefits, child support award/ Divorce decree, Paycheck stub, statement of benefits from Veterans Administration, statement of benefits from Social Security, Workers’ compensation statement of benefits and retirement/ pension statement of benefits.
- To verify your eligibility for a free iPad with a phone based on participation, you will provide these documents: School documentation, approval letter, benefits verification letter, and benefit award letter. However, you must ensure that the documents have your full legal name, expiration date, and program name.
- You need address verification documents because your free iPad with the phone will be shipped to you. These documents include a recent tax return, utility bill, lease, and mortgage statement.
- You will also verify your identity to get a free iPad with your phone. For this, you will provide the following documents: permanent resident card/ green card, passport, birth certificate, citizenship/ naturalization certificate, and valid driver’s license.
Best Provider For Free iPad With Phone Though ACP And Lifeline Assistance Program
AirTalk Wireless offers free iPad with phones to eligible customers. Moreover, you will enjoy free unlimited talk, free unlimited text, and free high-speed data, which vary depending on your chosen plan. You can apply for a free iPad with the phone by contacting Airtalk wireless customer services for directions. You can reach the customer representative agents at +1 (855) 924-7825.
Alternatively, you can apply for a free iPad with your phone by visiting the company’s official website and entering the zip code to kick-start the process. Then navigate to the “Apply Now” button and click on it. Ensure that you fill correct information on the application form. Attach legal documents as eligibility proof for a free iPad with the phone before you submit. Up on successful application, you will get a notification, and your free iPad with your phone will be shipped to you.
Cintex Wireless, whose headquarters is in Houston, offers quality free iPad with phones, including iPhones.Eligible customers enjoy no contract services, which have been available since 1999. Free iPad with a phone is available to ACP and lifeline participants.
As a qualified household, you will enjoy free plans with unlimited talk, text, and picture messaging and high-speed data. To apply for Ipad with a phone, visit Cintex Wireless’s official website and fill out the application form.
Eligible households get a free iPad with the phones from Qlink Wireless with a lifeline and ACP benefits. Moreover, you will enjoy unlimited text, talk, and data depending on the plan of your choice. However, the free iPad with phone offered varies with the state and product availability.
You can apply for a free iPad with the phone on Qlink Wireless’s official website. You should be ready to provide legal documents that verify your eligibility for a free iPad with your phone.in addition, you will also provide personal information like your social security number and your address.
Through government-assisted programs like ACP and Lifeline, wireless access offers a free iPad with the phone. Moreover, qualified households enjoy excellent plan deals, including free international callings to selected countries.
You can enroll for a free iPad with the phone on access wireless by visiting their official website. You will submit your zip code to get started.
Other Ways To Get Free iPad With Phone
- You can get a free iPad with a phone from Nonprofit and charity organizations.
- From local churches
- By participating in online surveys, whose prize is a free iPad with a phone
- You may get a free iPad with the phone by working as a marketing agent for technology companies selling iPads and phones.
- You also get a free iPad with your phone by writing reviews on social media platforms like Amazon and Facebook.
It is easy for low-income households to get free iPad and phones from the government. In this case, you must meet the income and participation criteria for Lifeline and ACP. Moreover, to ensure you fully qualify for a free iPad with the phone, you must provide verification documents as discussed above. You can apply for a free iPad with a phone through service providers like access wireless and AirTalk Wireless, among others. However, if you don’t qualify for a free iPad with a phone through the government, there are other ways to obtain the devices. They include nonprofit organizations, among others.