Are you a low income household who would like to get connected virtually but you don’t have the financial muscles to buy a quality device? You are in the right place. The government of United States with participating wireless providers such as Qlink wireless offer free iPhone allows you to stay connected with loved ones. However, you have to be eligible for Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) to get Qlink wireless free iPhone. Only one member per household can get the benefit and cannot be transferred to other people.
Lifeline and ACP are the federal programs are powered by the Federal communication commission to provide you with Qlink wireless free iPhone. For a limited time, you can get a iPhone and tablet from Qlink Wireless if you successfully transfer your current phone number to Q Link Wireless. To qualify, you must complete a one-time copayment of $10.01. Again, Qlink Wireless free iPhone offer is only available to customers who have not previously received their device discount via the ACP program.
On the other hand, you will get a Qlink wireless free iPhone after meeting the income and participation eligibility criteria. Additionally, Q Link Wireless gives eligible customers unlimited data, talk, and text to enjoy with the free iPhone on one of America’s largest and most reliable networks. Moreover, to ensure that Qlink wireless free iPhone is given to the intended households, you must provide eligibility documents. Notably, Qlink services and devices are subject to consumer eligibility, and product availability.
Who Is Eligible For Qlink Wireless Free iPhone
To be eligible for Qlink wireless free iPhone, you must be qualified for any of the federal programs. These programs are lifeline assistance and affordable connectivity program (ACP). Eligibility criteria for getting free iPhone through these programs are as discussed below:
Qualification For Lifeline Program
You can get Qlink wireless free iphone if meet any of the following eligibility criteria:
- You are eligible for Qlink wireless free iPhone if you are a participant in any federal program which includes: Medicaid, Veteran’s Pension and Survivors Pension Program, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP),Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Federal housing/section
- You can get Qlink wireless free iPhone if you have an annual household income of 135% or less of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- You are eligible for Qlink free iPhone if you live in a tribal land and you are a participant in any of these government aid program: Program on Indian Reservations(FDPIR), Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF) and Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
Qualifications For ACP Program
You are eligible for Qlink wireless free iPhone if you meet any of these requirements:
- You can get Qlink wireless free iPhone if your annul is at 200% or less of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
- You are eligible for Qlink wireless free iPhone by satisfying the participation criterion that requires you to be in any of these programs: section 8/ Federal Public Housing Assistance , Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children(WIC), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), if you have received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year, Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Lifeline, reduced/ free breakfast and lunch program, and Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- You can also get a Qlink wireless free iPhone if you are a resident in tribal lands and a participant in these programs: Tribal Head Start ( if you qualify based on income) , Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF) and Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
What Are The Legal Documents Required For Verification
Top get Qlink wireless free iPhone, you must provide eligibility proof based on your eligibility criterion. These documents are as detailed below:
If you are qualified for Qlink wireless free iPhone by participating in federal or tribal programs, you will provide the following documents as eligibility proof:
- Approval letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Statement of benefits
- School documentation
- Benefit award letter
If you are qualified for Qlink wireless free iPhone based on income, your eligibility documents includes any of these:
- Statement of Veterans Administration benefits.
- Divorce Decree
- Unemployment or Workers’ Compensation statement of benefits
- Prior year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return
- Recent income statement from your employer or paycheck stub
- Child support award
In addition, you will also be required to validate your address and identity by providing any of these documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of U.S. Naturalization / Citizenship
- permanent resident card/Green card
- A valid government, military, state, or Tribal ID
- A valid Driver license
- Mortgage document,
- Utility bill
- Lease document.
Type Of Qlink Wireless Free iPhone
The model of Qlink wireless free iPhone that you will get from Qlink wireless depends on its availability. However, Qlink offers the following free IPhones
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone X
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 mini
- iPhone 13
- iPhone 13 mini
- iPhone 13 Pro Max
How To Apply For Qlink Wireless Free iPhone
Eligible low income households can apply for Qlink wireless free iPhone by visiting the company official website at qlinkwireless.com. Before application ensure that you have prepared your eligibility proof documents for Qlink wireless free iPhone based on your qualifications. Then enter your zip code and email address on the website and click on “Get it now”.
Ensure you proof read the application form after filling it out. Then attach the required documents and submit. If your application is approved after review, you will receive a notification and your Qlink wireless free iPhone will be shipped to you.
Does Qlink wireless offer keep your own device program
Yes, Qlink wireless offers bring your own device program. However, you must ensure that the phone is compatible with Qlink wireless network. Moreover, it should not be flagged as stolen and you must have cleared your payments with your carrier. You should not that Qlink wireless does not accept leased phones.
Qlink wireless participates in Lifeline assistance program and ACP to offer low income households with Qlink wireless free iPhone. Besides, eligble customers receive free monthly cell phone service that include unlimited text, talk and data. The eligibility requirements for these benefits requires you to meet the income based and participation based eligibility criterion . Moreover, qualification documents to prove eligibility when applying for Qlink wireless free iPhone.