Moto G Stylus is an excellent phone with unique features you will enjoy while utilizing the device. However, low-income households need help to afford the luxury of purchasing Moto G Stylus. The government offers Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone through ACP and Lifeline to curb this. These programs require you to meet the income eligibility criteria and participation criteria. Being governed by FCC, the program is limited to only one member per household.
Most importantly, enrolling through a service provider is a requirement when applying for Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone. However, you must ensure that the company covers your area or your state of residence. Many benefits come with Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone, including unlimited talk, text, and data, among others, that we will discuss in this article. You can also get Moto G Stylus Free phone through nonprofit organizations and charity programs.
The lifeline assistance program requires an income of 135% or less of the federal poverty guideline. In comparison, ACP requires an annual household income of about 200% or less of the federal poverty guideline. You will also be required to participate in assistance programs like Medicaid. Moreover, legal documents as proof of eligibility are required to ensure that only low-income households get Moto G Stylus Free Government Phones. Stay put to be enlightened on how to get Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone.
Who Is Eligible For Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone
You should be eligible through ACP or Lifeline to get a Moto G stylus-free government phone. The eligibility criteria for these programs are as discussed below:
Eligibility Based On Lifeline Assisted Program
You are eligible for Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone if you have an annual household income of about 135% or less of the federal poverty guideline.
Participation based eligibility
You are eligible for Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone based on this criterion if you are a participant in any of these government-assisted programs:
- Supplemental Security Income
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Veteran and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
Eligibility Based On ACP Program
You are eligible for Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone if your annual household income exceeds 200% of the federal poverty guideline.
Again, you are also eligible for Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone if you are a participant in these government-assisted programs; Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit, Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year, Reduced School Breakfast Program /School Lunch Program, WIC, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Tribal Head Start, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and Tribal TANF.
How Can I Apply For Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone
You can easily apply for Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone by following these simple steps.
- Visit the national verifier to apply via Lifeline or ACP.
- Enter the zip code to choose your state, then navigate to the “get started” button and click on it.
- Then fill out the required legal information on the application form.
- Attach legal documents as eligibility proof of eligibility for Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone and click on submit button.
- Then you can pick a service provider that offers Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone with ACP and lifeline assistance benefits.
Alternatively, you may contact the service provider customer care agents and be guided on the application process of offering Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone. Moreover, you can also download the application form and send it via mail along with the attached legal documents.
What Documents Do I Need For Eligibility Proof
To apply for Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone, you must provide documents as eligibility proof. These documents are listed below:
1. Program Participation Documents
- Approval letter
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit verification letter
- Benefit award letter
- Address Document
- Mortgage statement
- utility bill
- Lease documents
2. Income Verification Documents
- Current income statement/ Paycheck stubs
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- Last year’s state, federal, or tribal tax return
- Pension statement of benefits
- Workers Compensation statement of benefit
3. Identification Verification documents
- Birth Certificate
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card
- a valid government, military, state, or Tribal ID
- valid Driver’s license
- Naturalization certificate
What Other ways can I get Moto G Stylus Free phone
- Several nonprofit organizations and charity programs offer Motorola Free phones to eligible low-income households.
- Most local churches have a charity department; therefore, you can get Moto G Stylus Free phone from your local church.
- You can also get a Moto G Stylus Free phone when you switch to carriers that offer this free device, like safelink wireless and cintex wireless.
- The other way to get Moto G Stylus Free phone is by participating in giveaways on social media platforms like Amazon.
Best Service Providers That Offer Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone
You can get Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone from the following service providers. However, you must provide legal documents as eligibility proof as you apply for Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone.
- Airtalk wireless
- Entouch Wireless
- Cintex wireless
- Easy Wireless
- New Phone wireless
- Assurance Wireless
- StandUp Wireless
- Life Wireless
- SafeLink Wireless
- QLink Wireless
Benefits Of Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone
When you get Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone, you will also enjoy unlimited talk, text, high-speed data, and hotspot services. However, these deals will vary depending on your service provider and the phone plan of your choice.
Moreover, you will also get a free SIM card shipped to your address at zero cost, but it varies with your service provider. You will also stand a chance to get a one-time discount on free government tablets, and this also will depend on your desired service provider.
Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone is available to low-income households in the ACP or Lifeline assistance program. Besides, meeting the income and program participation eligibility criteria is a requirement. Eligible households enjoy unlimited talk, text, and high-speed data with Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone. To apply for Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone, subscribe to any service provider described above. You will also be required to provide legal documents as eligibility proof.