Have you lost your Sky Device tablet, got damaged, or developed a malfunction and need a Sky Device government tablet replacement? If so, this article is for you. Sky Devices is a technology company in America that produces quality devices and sells them at affordable prices. Its headquarters is based in Miami, Florida. You can get a Sky device government tablet with ACP benefits; however, it’s only limited to one member per household. To qualify, you must attain the income and participation eligibility criteria.
Eligible households based on Affordable Connectivity Program(ACP) will get a Sky Device government tablet and a monthly internet discount of $30. Besides, those who qualify based on tribal lands will enjoy up to a $75 discount. In addition, you will get a one-time discount of up to $100 for a tablet purchase from manufacturers such as Sky Devices for a co-pay of not less than $10 and less than $50. In addition, you will also enjoy unlimited text, talk, and data which vary depending on the service provider of your choice and your area of residence.
To be eligible for Sky Devices government tablets based on income, you must have an annual household income of 200% or less according to the federal poverty guidelines for ACP. You also must be enrolled in a government-aided program such as Medicaid. Furthermore, you must provide legal documents as proof of eligibility. However, you must subscribe to a telecommunication company offering Sky Device tablets via ACP. If your tablet gets lost, damaged, or stolen, you will require a replacement. Stay put to be enlightened more on the Sky device government tablet replacement procedure.
Who Is Eligible For Sky Device Government Tablet
To qualify for the Sky Device government tablet, you must be enrolled in ACP or lifeline program, whose eligibility is as discussed below.
To start with, you must fulfill the income criteria, which are:
- You have an annual income of 200% or less of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Secondly, you are eligible for the Sky Device government tablet if you are a participant in any of the following government-assisted programs:
- Federal public assistance like public housing
- If you received a Federal Pell Grant for the current award year.
- A beneficiary of the reduced/free breakfast and lunch program
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Veteran’s Pension and Survivors Pension Program
- The last eligibility criteria require you to be a resident in tribal land and a participant in any of these government-aided programs:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Tribal Head Start( income based)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Best Service Providers For Sky Device Government Tablet Replacement
1. Q Link Wireless
Q Link Wireless is a telecommunication company that offers Sky device government tablets with ACP benefits to its eligible customers. You will enjoy unlimited text, talk, and data which varies depending on your chosen plan.
To enroll for the Sky device government tablet, visit the q link Wireless official website and enter the zip code and email. Then click on “Get now .”Give correct personal information in the form and attach the required legal documents.
TruConnect is a wireless provider for Lifeline and ACP that offers Sky device tablets. You will get up to a $100 discount on tablet purchases with a co-pay of $10.01.Moreover, you will enjoy unlimited talk, text, and data which varies with the plan of your choice.
To apply, visit TruConnect Wireless’s official website and enter your email and zip code. Then navigate to the “Enroll Now” button and click it. Fill out the correct information and attach the required legal documents as you submit.
Reasons For Sky Device Government Tablet Replacement
Mostly you will get a government tablet replacement because of an upgrade. However, for Sky Device’s government tablet, it may be due to other reasons that include:
- You may opt for Sky device government tablet replacement to upgrade your device.
- It may be due to an accident that leads to damage or breakage of your Sky Device tablet.
- You might replace your Sky device government tablet if it was stolen.
- In case your device starts to malfunction.
How Do I Apply For Sky Device Government Tablet Replacement
You may be able to apply for Sky device government tablet replacement in the following ways depending on how you applied for your device, as discussed below:
- First, you can get your sky government tablet replacement by contacting your telecommunication service provider company that offered you the device. You may contact their customer services agent by email or phone number. Alternatively, you may opt to visit the company’s official website.
- If you got your Sky device government from the company, you would visit their official website https://skydevices.com/contact-us/ to get your device replacement.
Sky Device Government Tablet Replacement Models
Customers requesting for Sky Device replacement government tablet can expect any of the following models:
- SKY MaxView
- Platinum View 2
- SKY Kid
- SKY Kid 1
- Elite Octa
- SKY Vision 2
- Elite Octa Max1
- Elite T8 Plus
- SKY PAD8
- SKY PAD10
- Elite T10
- SKY Vision 2
- Platinum A7
The first step to getting a Sky Device government tablet is to enroll in ACP program. The eligibility requires you to meet the income and participation requirements. You must enroll in a service provider company to apply for a Sky device government tablet. Furthermore, you will enjoy unlimited talk, text, and data depending on your chosen plan. In addition, you will need to provide legal documents as proof of eligibility. After receiving your device, you can replace your Sky device government tablet. You can replace your Sky Device tablet by contacting the Wireless Provider who issues the device or directly at the Sky Device website.