Sky Devices is an American telecommunication Company headquartered in Miami, Florida. This cell phone manufacturer aims to make devices with appealing designs and high quality at low prices. However, for low-income families looking for a free new phone or tablet, Sky Devices is the best option for you. If you enroll in Lifeline Program, expect to get Sky Devices government phone from participating wireless providers.
Most importantly, Sky Devices government phones are only issued with an order. First, you must meet eligibility requirements set by the Federal Communication Commission(FCC). Applicants whose annual income is below the poverty line can get a free government phone. Again, you can qualify for a government subsidy through Medicaid, SSI, SNAP, and other federal or tribal-recognized programs.
Moreover, the programs that offer these devices include Lifeline or the Affordable Connectivity Program. You can find a participating wireless in your state that offers Sky Devices phones through the said programs and apply through their website. Besides, you must gather documents verifying your eligibility on your annual income, identity, address, and program participation. These devices come with a 12-month warranty for a quality guarantee.
Best Ways To Get Sky Device Government Phones
According to the Federal programs offering free phones in partnership with providers such as Sky Devices, there are two main eligibility requirements. The most paramount determinant of eligibility is annual household income and program-based eligibility for both Lifeline and ACP. The income-based eligibility differs for each Program, but applicants’ annual household gross income must generally be at or below the federal government poverty guideline. For program-based eligibility, you must be a recipient of a government subsidy.
Eligibility For Sky Devices Free Government Phone through Lifeline
To qualify for Sky Devices government by enrolling in the Lifeline program, you must attain the following requirements:
- Your annual household income must be at 135% or under the Federal Poverty Guidelines for income-based eligibility.
- For program participation-based eligibility, you or a member of your household must receive benefits through the:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans and Survivor’s Pension Benefits or specific Tribal programs.
Additionally, you must show proof of eligibility when applying for Sky Devices government phone through Lifeline. They include pay stubs, a tax return, a card, a letter, or other documents showing that you participate in one of the stated assistance programs.
Eligibility Requirements For Sky Devices Government Phones via ACP
To be eligible for Sky Devices government cell phone through enrolling for ACP, an individual must meet the income criteria by having a household annual gross income of 200% or less of the Federal government Poverty Guidelines.
Additionally, you can get a government Sky Device phone through Program participation-based eligibility. In this case, you must participate in government assistance programs that include;
Participation in any of these federal assistance programs:
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch/Breakfast Program
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veteran’s Pension or Survivor Benefits
- A Federal Pell Grant recipient during the current award year;
Participation in any of these tribal assistance programs and resident on a Qualifying Tribal lands: Tribal TANF
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start (income-based)
How to Apply for Sky Devices Government Phone
You can apply for Sky Devices cell phone through federal Lifeline in the following ways:
- Online-You can sign up for an account through the Lifeline National Verifier application and see if you qualify.
- By mail-You can print and fill out an application (English / Spanish) and mail it together with your documentation proof of eligibility to:
USAC, ACP, and Lifeline Support Center P
O. Box 9100 Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
If you have anything to ask concerning your application or would like an application sent to you, reach out to Lifeline at 800-234-9473 or email LifelineSupport@usac.org.
- Internet Service Provider- If you qualify through the National Verifier, you will have 90 days to pick a phone or internet company and enroll for a Sky Device government phone. You can find a participating wireless service provider using the online search tool at https://www.lifelinesupport.org/companies-near-me/.
How Do I Prove Eligibility For Sky Devices Government Phone
Your application for Sky devices cell phones from the government will only be completed by attaching the eligibility documents. The following are documentation you need to submit for a smooth enrollment process. You can provide one item from each category below to apply for Sky Devices government phone:
Proof of Address
- Utility Bill
- Statement of Benefits from an Eligible Program With a Name And Address
- Current Mortgage or Lease Statement
- Latest Income Statement, Paycheck Stub, or W2
- Driver’s License, Government, State, or Tribal Issued ID (unexpired)
- Foreign Passport
- Certificate of Naturalization or U.S. Citizenship
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License or Passport (unexpired)
- Permanent Resident or Resident Alien Card (unexpired)
Proof Of Government Subsidy Participation
- Participation notice letter in an eligible federal, state, or Tribal Program
- Program participation documents
- Current or previous year’s statement of benefits from an eligible state, federal or Tribal program
- Another official document showing the consumer’s participation in an eligible state, federal or Tribal Program
Proof of Household Annual Income
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- Veteran Administration Statement of Benefits
- Retirement/pension statement of benefits
- The previous year’s state, tribal, or federal tax return
- Child support award or divorce decree
- An employer’s current income statements or paycheck stub
- Unemployment/Workmen’s Compensation statement of benefit
List of Sky Device Government Phones
Sky Devices offer the following brands of government phone through participating wireless providers in your state:
- SKY Energy
- SKY F2 G
- SKY F3G
- SKY F4G
- SKY Rock
- SKY Tank2
- SKY F2 Prime
- SKY Prestige
- SKY F3P+
- SKY Star
- SKY Rocket
Among the many manufacturers of cell phones in the United States, Sky Devices stand out by making quality and durable devices. Low-income individuals enrolling for Lifeline or the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) can get Sky Devices government phone if eligible. In this case, your annual household gross income must be within the federal government poverty guidelines. Besides, you can also qualify by receiving a government subsidy through programs such as Medicaid.