Maxsip Telecom is a leading wireless provider of the Affordable Connectivity Program(ACP), offering internet services and devices to needy people. The Company offers free internet and 4G Android tablets for a $20 copay to those who qualify for a free Maxsip Telecom free tablet. You can also obtain a Maxsip Telecom free tablet through Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). The free tablet and internet benefit is only limited to one member per household, and you must meet the income-based and program participation-based criteria.
Eligible customers receive Maxsip Telecom free tablet with a free 4G data plan. In this way, you can stay connected without data charges. With fast, reliable, and stable connections, you can easily use this tablet for all your internet needs. In addition, eligible low-income consumers will gain access to online jobs and other essential services offered online, like health services. Qualified customers obtain free data and a tablet from Maxsip Telecom with free internet access.
The tablet has all the latest features, and you can utilize it to browse the web, stream videos, and much more. Eligibility for Maxsip Telecome free tablet program requires you to have an annual income of 200% or less of the federal poverty guidelines. You must be enrolled in a government-aided program like Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) for the participation requirement. You must also authenticate your eligibility by providing legal documents as proof. Stay put to know how to get Maxsip Telecom free tablet.
Eligibility for Maxsip Telecom Tablet
You must be enrolled in the ACP program to get Maxsip Telecom Tablet. Its eligibility is as discussed below:
- You must have an annual income of 200% or less of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Based on participation, you must participate in any of the following government-aided programs:
- Veteran’s Pension and Survivors Pension Program
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Tribal TANF.
- If you have received Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP
- You are eligible if you reside in a tribal land and are a recipient of any of these government-assisted programs:
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start( income based)
- Federal housing/Section 8
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- If you are a beneficiary of reduced or free lunch and breakfast program
- If you are enrolled in Lifeline.
Legal Documents Required For Proof Of Eligibility
You must provide legal documents to prove eligibility for the Maxsip Telecom free tablet. These documents are discussed below.
Based on income, you will provide the following documents as proof of eligibility:
- A recent income statement from your employer or paycheck stub
- Pension/retirement statement of benefits
- The previous year’s state, tribal, or federal tax return
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- Child support award or divorce decree
- Unemployment/Workmen’s Compensation statement of benefit
You will provide the following documents as proof of participation in a government-aided program to get free tablet:
- School documentation
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit award letter
- Approval letter
- A benefit verification letter
You must also provide legal documents as proof of identity, including a Driver’s license. Certificate of U.S naturalization. Permanent Resident Card or Green Card.
How To Apply For Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet
You can apply for Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet by following the simple steps below;
- Visit Maxsip Telecom’s official website
- Correctly fill out the form with your personal information as directed.
- As discussed above, attach legal documents as proof of eligibility based on income, participation, and identification.
- Ensure the provided information is correct, then tap on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive a notification after some days, depending on the availability of the Maxsip free tablet applied.
- Alternatively, you may contact Maxsip Telecom customer services to guide you through the application process. You can contact them at +1 (866) 629-7471.
The Features Of Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet
However, the following are the basic features of the maxsip Telecom free tablet.
- It has a storage capacity of 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal memory, which can be expanded to 512 GB. It also has a SIM card slot.
- It has a processor of Intel Core i3 Core along with the latest Android operating system.
- It has a touch screen of 10-point multi-touch with a display of 12.3 Pixel Sense.
- Its camera consists of an 8 MP HD rear and 5 MP 1080p front camera
- It has a powerful battery capacity of 5000 mAh Li-Ion
- The voice calling feature is also included.
Services offered by Maxsip Telecom
- With Maxsip Telecom, you can enjoy free tablets and affordable internet services to suit your everyday needs. Also, you will enjoy the following service if you pay a one-time fee of $20.
- You will get free monthly mobile data.
- You will enjoy free unlimited talk, data, and text if you subscribe to Bring your own device program and get a SIM card.
- For only a $20 one-time payment, you will get a $300 4G tablet with zero-cost monthly service and a monthly data of 15GB.
Which Free Tablet Models Can I Get Through Acp?
- Google Chromebook
- New Microsoft Surface Go 2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
- LG G Pad 5- 4GB LTE Tab
- Lenovo Tab 5
You can get Maxsip Telecom free tablet through the Affordable connectivity program. This is achieved after meeting the income-based requirement of an annual income of 200% or less of the federal poverty guidelines. Moreover, you will also need to meet the participation requirement. As an FCC program, you must provide legal documents for proof of eligibility. In addition, you will also get to enjoy amazing deals for a one-time payment of $20.