As a low-income household, you can stay virtually connected by getting a free Samsung tablet through Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). The Affordable Connectivity Program is a government-aided program powered by FCC that allows eligible customers to access free Samsung tablet ACP and monthly text, talk, and data. However, it is limited to one person per household and cannot be transferred. In addition, you must meet the income criteria and the participation criteria.
Eligible households enjoy free Samsung tablet ACP and unlimited text, data, and talk, which varies depending on the service carrier of your choice. Moreover, you will get a $100 one-time discount on a tablet purchase. You must pay less than $50 and more than $10 towards the buying price. Additionally, you will enjoy a monthly ACP internet discount of $30 per month. On the other hand, those who qualify under tribal land-supported programs get a monthly discount of $75.
To qualify for ACP benefits, you must have an annual income of 200% or less of the federal poverty guidelines. Based on participation, you must be enrolled in a government-assisted program such as Medicaid. You will also be required to provide legal documents as proof of eligibility to qualify for a free Samsung tablet ACP. Then, choose a service provider company, depending on your area of residence, that offers a free Samsung tablet ACP.
Who Is Eligible For Free Samsung Tablet ACP Program
You can get a free Samsung tablet through ACP benefits if you meet these requirements:
- Based on income, you are eligible if you have an annual income of 200% or less of the federal poverty guidelines
- You are also eligible for a free Samsung tablet via ACP if you participate in any of the following government-aided programs.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veteran’s Pension and Survivors Pension Program
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Pell Grant during the ongoing award year.
- If you are a beneficiary of the reduced school lunch program and breakfast program
- Based on tribal land programs and if you participate in any of these government-aided programs:
- Income-based Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal TANF
Legal Documents Required For Proof Of Eligibility
You are required to provide legal documents as proof of your eligibility. These documents are discussed below.
First, you will have to provide legal documents which are proof of your identity. They are as listed below:
- Permanent resident or a valid government, military, Tribal, or State ID
- Birth certificate
- Green card
- Driver’s license
Based on participation in a government-aided program, you will provide the following document:
- Approval letter
- Statement of benefits
- A benefit verification letter
- Benefit award letter
You will provide any of these legal documents based on income as proof of eligibility.
- Tribal or federal participation notice letter in General Assistance
- Social Security Statement of Benefits
- Veteran Administration Statement of Benefits
- A recent income statement from your employer or paycheck stub
- The previous year’s federal, tribal, or state tax return
- Retirement /pension statement of benefits
- Unemployment/Workmen’s Compensation statement of benefit
How To Apply For Free Samsung Tablet ACP
- Visit the Affordable connectivity program official website and confirm your eligibility. Then click on “Apply Now.”
- Fill out your details in the form and attach the required legal documents as discussed above.
- Go through the form to ensure correct information, then submit.
- After approval, identify your desired service provider offering ACP benefits and choose a plan with your desired free Samsung tablet.
- If successful, you will get a notification from your provider indicating the date of your device delivery.
How To Locate Service Providers with ACP Benefits Near Me
You can locate Service providers that offer Free Samsung tablets in your area by following these simple steps.
- Visit ACP’s official website
- Choose your state
- From the list of carriers available in your area, contact the one that satisfies you in terms of their plans.
Best Providers Of Free Samsung Tablet ACP
1. Q Link Wireless
Q Link Wireless provides free Samsung tablets through the Affordable connectivity program(ACP) for only 10.01 copay. You will also get a one-time discount of $100 towards buying the device. Eligible customers enjoy unlimited texts, data, and talks, which vary depending on your plan.
To apply for a Samsung phone through Q Link Wireless, visit the official website and enter your zip code and email. Then click on “Get it now.”
2. TruConnect Wireless
TruConnect is a telecommunication service provider with amazing deals on 8–inch free Android tablets. You will get a free Samsung tablet for only $10.01 at a one-time discount of $100. Moreover, you will enjoy monthly data of 14GB along with a free phone. You will also enjoy free calls to selected countries.
To sign up, visit TrueConnect Wireless’s official website and enter your email and zip code. Then click “Enroll Now” and follow the instructions to get started.
3. Easy Wireless
Easy Wireless provides free Samsung tablets through ACP. Eligible customers enjoy free phones with additional features such as 3-way calling and voice calling. Moreover, you also get to enjoy unlimited talk, text, and data that vary depending on the plan of your choice.
To enroll, visit Easy Wireless’s official website and enter your email and zip code. Locate the “Enroll Now” button and click on it.
Free Tablet Models Offered Via ACP Program
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
- Google Chromebook
- New Microsoft Surface Go 2
- LG G Pad 5- 4GB LTE Tab
- Lenovo Tab 5
Free Samsung tablet through the ACP program is the government’s way of assisting low-income households to stay virtually connected. Eligible customers must meet the income and participation requirements. You are also required to provide legal documents as proof of eligibility.