MetroPCS is a mobile virtual network operator that uses the T-Mobile network. This carrier brings you the Affordable Connectivity Program that offers qualified low-income households free devices and monthly broadband services. If you attain the eligibility requirements, you can apply for Metro Pcs free tablet and get free data, text, and talk every month.
Additionally, free tablet MetroPcs applicants must demonstrate eligibility proof. You may be eligible if you participate in a government-aided program or based on your income. Depending on these two eligibility criteria, you must collect the relevant documents that prove your eligibility. A single free device and internet discount applies per eligible household, and it’s non-transferable between households.
New and existing customers applying for a MetroPcs free tablet can get approved for the ACP via the National Verifier and then proceed to a Metro by T-Mobile store to enroll the discount to their service. Besides, existing customers approved by the National Verifier can also enroll for their ACP free tablet discount by navigating to metrobyt-mobile.com and My Account.
Eligibility For MetroPCS Free Tablet
The Affordable Connectivity Program(ACP) offers free tablets, but you must meet strict eligibility criteria. However, to apply for the MetroPcs free tablet through ACP, your household must match at least one of the below eligibility criteria:
- Possess a gross annual income of 200% or less following the federal poverty guidelines;
- A participant in Federal assistance programs, including SNAP, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Medicaid, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline;
- A participant in Tribal specific programs, including Tribal TANF, Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations;
- An approved recipient of benefits under the school breakfast program or the free and reduced-price school lunch program.
- A recipient of a Federal Pell Grant during the ongoing award year; or
- Qualification for the eligibility criteria for a participating wireless provider’s existing low-income program
Best Ways to Get Free Tablet Offer from Metro by T-Mobile
The best way to apply for a free tablet discount from MetroPcs is through the Affordable Connectivity Program. You can obtain a free tablet through the following ways:
1st Step: Proceed to ACPbenefit.org, complete the application form and get your approval from the National Verifier. You will have to submit certain personal information and verification documentation. If your application receives approval, you will get an ID number. However, this process may go on for up to two days.
2nd Step: Join Metro by T-Mobile
3rd Step: Navigate to My Account on metrobyt-mobile.com and fill in the enrollment form for the ACP benefit or walk into a nearby Metro by T-Mobile store to start the free tablet application process. You can find a store nearby at metrobyt-mobile.com/storelocator.
4th Step: Apply in the Metro ACP at metrobyt-mobile.com/my-account/profile. Complete the Metro ACP application form with the ID number issued by the National Verifier. You can also enroll at a nearby Metro store.
5th Step: You will get a notification message telling you whether or not you successfully applied for a free tablet from Metro ACP.
Benefits You Will Get With The Metro PCS Free Tablet
After passing the verification process for the ACP and successfully enrolling, you will get a free MetroPcs tablet cost-free. This benefit bridges the gap between those who can’t afford access to digital technology and those able to. Besides, you can access the latest technology and enhance your living standard. With a free tablet, you will enjoy numerous other benefits as below:
- Get connected with your loved ones through social media, calls, texts, and the many communication services a tablet provides.
- Access information using the internet
- Get and hunt for better job opportunities
- Work remotely
- You can study, do research and enroll in online learning.
Compatible Rate Plans With MetroPCS Free Tablet
With MetroPCS compatible rate plans with a free tablet, you can receive free unlimited calling and texting, plus free 5GB of high-speed data on America’s largest 5G network and Scam Shield featuring free Scam Block, Scam ID, and Caller ID from MetroPcs.
Again, the following are the plans you can obtain when you qualify for a free tablet from MetroPcs:
- For just $10 per month, you will receive unlimited text and talk plus 10GB of high-speed data.
- For just $20 per month, you will receive unlimited text, talk, and high-speed data, 5GB of high-speed hotspot data, in additiona100GB of Google One cloud storage.
- For just $30 per month, you will receive MetroPcs top plan featuring unlimited text, talk, and high-speed data; in addition to 15GB of high-speed hotspot data; 100GB Google One cloud storage, and an Amazon Prime subscription (valued at $14.99 per month).
Offers Of MetroPCS Affordable Connectivity Program
The ACP program provides two types of discounts. First, eligible low-income households receive monthly internet services and connected devices. All ACP providers, including Metro Pcs, offer a monthly broadband internet service discount of up to $30 and $75 for eligible households on Tribal lands.
Additionally, MetroPCS will provide its ACP applicants a one-time discount of up to $100 per eligible household to buy a connected device, such as a tablet. However, according to government rules, the device is only partially free of charge. In this case, eligible customers must pay a co-payment of $10.01 and, at most, $50 to receive the broadband discount and device.
Get a Free Month Of Tablet Data From Metro By T-Mobile
The free month of tablet data offer comes along with Metro’s $15 per month unlimited high-speed data tablet plan featuring 480p video streaming. However, the tablet plan does not support hotspot use. Metro also offers a $30 per month unlimited high-speed data tablet plan featuring HD video streaming, but the package is not included in the free month deal.
On the other hand, the tablet data plans are deprioritized, and you may experience reduced data speeds compared to other users on the T-Mobile network in times of network congestion. Additionally, the data speeds may be slow during network traffic after consuming more than 35GB of data for a billing cycle.
Most importantly, the free monthly tablet data offer is unavailable as a stand-alone service. It would be best to top up a tablet plan to an existing Metro phone plan to get it. Also, a $20 activation fee may apply, a limit of 5 free month offers can get redeemed per account, and you can only claim one offer per tablet.
MetroPCS is a carrier that takes pride in participating in the Affordable Connectivity Program(ACP). This program offers free tablets and monthly broadband discounts to eligible low-income families. To apply for Metro Pcs free tablet through ACP, you must prove eligibility during enrollment and submit the relevant documentation. Then, wait for the arrival of your free device upon approval.