TruConnect is a wireless carrier that uses T-Mobile network towers to offer wireless services to its customers. The Company is dedicated to providing affordable, high-quality wireless services and free devices to eligible low-income families across the United States. The availability of wireless and internet service plans and low-cost devices is through Lifeline and the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) to all eligible low-income Americans without an expensive monthly bill.
A tablet is a device that connects people to the modern telecommunication world. However, its affordability poses a challenge to many, primarily low-income people. Through Truconnect free tablet, the beneficiaries can access education, healthcare, and social services. If you are part of the Affordable Connectivity Program(ACP), you can apply for free tablet and monthly broadband services. TruConnect low-income customers qualify for one device discount in every household.
The eligibility requirement for a free tablet application depends on household income level or program participation, as discussed later in this guideline. Besides, you must provide the relevant documentation that categorizes your qualification. You can enroll for free internet and a device discount today through the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) with TruConnect, which can take between 3 to 7 days.
Best Ways To Get TruConnect Free Tablet
In the following we are discussing most flexible ways to get free tablet from TruConnect Wireless, lets start to knowledgeable
Through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a newly developed federal government program focused on bringing connectivity to low-income Americans. Qualifying households can get a free government tablet connected by applying through a participating provider like TruConnect and submitting their eligibility documents.
The ACP monthly broadband and device discounts are non-transferable to other individuals or households. Again, an eligible household is limited to a single service discount and one device discount. You can apply for your ACP benefit through a participating provider, and you can transfer your benefit to another provider anytime.
TruConnect Lifeline Program
Lifeline is a government program that connects eligible low-income customers with subsidized or free phone service. TruConnect provides Lifeline in 37 states, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Lifeline offers a monthly discount of up to $9.25 on phone or broadband plans for eligible households. For residents on qualifying tribal lands, the monthly discount is up to $34.25.
To get a free smartphone and monthly service from the Lifeline program, you must attain the income-based eligibility criteria of 135% or less according to the Federal Poverty Program or program-based eligibility guidelines. The qualifying programs include:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Medicaid / Medi-Cal
- SNAP / CalFresh
- Veteran and Survivors Pension Benefit
- Multiple Tribal Assistance Programs, including Tribal TANF, or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations, and more
Qualifications To Get TruConnect Free Tablet
You can qualify for the TruConnect free tablet offer if you are eligible to receive ACP benefits. Suppose you participate in similar qualifying programs like the Lifeline Program, including SNAP, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and the Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit Fund.
Again, eligible Lifeline benefit participants qualify for the ACP free tablet benefit. Additional eligibility criteria for the TruConnect ACP include the following:
- An ongoing year Federal Pell Grant recipient
- A beneficiary of the Free and Reduced Priced School Lunch and Breakfast Program
- WIC Program
- Household income at or below 200% of the federal poverty level
- Participation in multiple Tribal Assistance Programs, including Tribal TANF or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
Documentation Requires For Free Tablet From TruConnect
1. Program participation Documentation
If you are already participating in a government-sponsored program, you must submit copies of at least any of the below eligibility documents:
- Statement of Benefits
- Benefit Award Letter
- Notice Letter of Participation
- Approval Letter
- Benefit Verification Letter
2. Income Participation Documentation
If you are applying for a free tablet based on your income, you have to submit any or more of the below documents:
- Veterans Administration Benefits Statements
- Retirement/Pension Benefit Statements
- Divorce Decree or Child Support
- Unemployment/Workers Compensation Benefits Statements
- Recent Income Statements or Paycheck Stubs from Employer
- Social Security Benefits Statements
- Last year’s Federal/State/Tribal Tax Return
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) General Assistance Letter
Application For TruConnect Free Tablet
Apply quickly and easily online at https://www.truconnect.com/broadband for your free tablet offer by submitting g your Zip Code and Email Address, answering a few questions featuring personal details like name, phone number, address, and date of birth, and submitting your eligibility documents.
The FCC will confirm eligibility for a free tablet application using the Universal Service Administrative Company’s National Verifier and the National Lifeline Accountability Database or through an alternative verification process.
Upon successfully approving your application, TruConnect will ship you a brand-new device or SIM card cost-free. When your free tablet arrives, follow the instructions to activate it and be up and running in no time.
What Other Benefits do I Get if I Qualify for TruConnect ACP
ACP benefits vary based on your state of residence and available options when you apply. However, eligible customers can receive a brand-new free device if they qualify for ACP or ACP plus Lifeline benefits. You can choose from the following options:
- A Free 5.5″ Android smartphone with 4G/LTE connectivity
- A Free Mi-Fi Hotspot that connects up to 8 Wi-Fi-enabled devices, including tablets, laptops, smart speakers, and more, from home or on the go.
- A free ACP tablet offer. You can enroll for ACP and get an 8″ LTE Android Tablet for only $10.01 with $100 savings.
Additionally, you can get free ACP plans that include:
- TruConnect’s California customers get a free ACP plan with at least 14 GB of 4G/LTE data. (ACP plan tops up at least 8 GB to your Lifeline plan) with Wi-Fi hotspot capability
- TruConnect’s Lifeline Customers Outside of California receive FREE ACP plans featuring at least 12.5 GB of 4G/LTE data (ACP plan tops up at least 8 GB of data to your Lifeline plan) with Wi-Fi hotspot capability.
- TruConnect’s Stand-Alone Service FREE ACP plans to feature at least 8 GB of 4G/LTE data, Wi-Fi hotspot capabilities, and an LTE-enabled hotspot device or Google Play Certified LTE Android smartphone of your choice.
Does Truconnect Offer Free Tablets
TruConnect participates in an Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) that offers free broadband service, devices, and discounted tablets. You can enroll for the ACP if you or a household member participates in government-aided programs or has a household income that matches the Federal Poverty Level.
Eligible households get a free monthly broadband discount of up to $30 and $75 for those residing on qualifying tribal lands. The ACP also provides eligible households a one-time connected device discount of up to $100 for purchasing tablets, desktop computers, or laptops. If you opt for a connected free Truconnect tablet, you will have to pay only between $10 to $50 for this device.
Eligible low-income families can apply for a TruConnect free tablet if eligible for the ACP program. To receive a free tablet and monthly service from TruConnect, you must attain the income-based or program-based eligibility requirements. The qualifications comprise participation in programs like Lifeline and are not limited to National School Lunch Program, WIC, and Federal Pell Grant. According to the Federal Poverty Guideline, the income requirements comprise 200% or less.